Problem Solving 101 with Python
This book is a reference for problem solvers and introductory engineering students learning Python. It is written for learners who have little or no familiarity with Python or computer programming. The text strives to fulfill the following objectives:
- Accessible for first-time Python learners
- Vocabulary is concise and simple. Define vocabulary within the text.
- Be sequential. A logical progression within each chapter and between chapters
- Consumable by learners in multiple: web, .pdf, ebook and print
- The book chapters are on the left-hand menu, with a dropdown for each section.
- The navigation within a section (one webpage) appear on the right-hand menu
Read the book here in web format
Run the code examples locally by downloading the notebooks in the Problem-Solving-101-with-Python Github repo
Copyright © 2017 - 2018 Peter D. Kazarinoff